Energy-efficient heterogeneous supercomputing architectures need to be coupled with a radically new software stack capable of exploiting the benefits offered by the heterogeneity at all the different levels (supercomputer, job, node) to meet the scalability and energy efficiency required by Exascale supercomputers.
ANTAREX will solve these challenging problems by proposing a disruptive holistic approach spanning all the decision layers composing the supercomputer software stack and exploiting effectively the full system capabilities (including heterogeneity and energy management). The main goal of the ANTAREX project is to provide a breakthrough approach to express application self-adaptivity at design-time and to runtime manage and autotune applications for green and heterogenous High Performance Computing (HPC) systems up to the Exascale level.
Fields of science
- natural sciencesbiological sciencesbiochemistrybiomolecules
- medical and health sciencesbasic medicinepharmacology and pharmacydrug discovery
- social sciencessocial geographytransportnavigation systems
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringelectronic engineeringcomputer hardwaresupercomputers
- engineering and technologycivil engineeringurban engineeringsmart cities
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeRIA - Research and Innovation action
821 09 Bratislava