The main objective of ASCENT project is to implement the concepts and define other novel functions up to a functional demonstration (pilot in the loop simulation when relevant), in order to validate the functional requirements.
The enhance Active Cockpit simulator enviroment shall serve as a pioneering platform test environment for testing possible future technologies that now the aeronautical industry is demanding introducing innovative concepts and ideas that might change or at least modify the operation of the simulators and training procedures of pilots and crews existing nowadays.
Field of science
- /natural sciences/computer and information sciences/software/system software
- /natural sciences/computer and information sciences/artificial intelligence
- /natural sciences/computer and information sciences/software/software development
- /engineering and technology/electrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineering/electronic engineering/sensors
- /engineering and technology/mechanical engineering/vehicle engineering/aerospace engineering/aircraft
- /engineering and technology/electrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineering/electronic engineering/automation and control systems
- /humanities/languages and literature/linguistics/phonetics
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call