FHEP is open for international academic researchers and engineers working in the fields of nutrition, food science, food technology, nutritional genomics and fields relevant to food for health.
Attendees must bring an innovative technology or research results.
The purpose of the project is:
Connect researchers and engineers working in the field of Food Science with Food Companies and Investors in order to facilitate the knowledge transfer
while researchers are trained by business experts in marketing, business skills and intellectual property.
These skills will help the attendees to take advantage of commercial opportunities and bring their research projects from the lab to the market to the benefit of society.
Through the course the attendees:
- Will network with industry executives from Food Companies, Investors, and other scientists and engineers working on Food field.
- Will learn how to present their research projects/technologies in a way to be understood for a non-expert audience like some investors.
- Will learn about the property rights and they will know how to use it in their research activities.
- Will be able to evaluate their technologies from a market point of view (evaluation of opportunities, competitive advantages of the product/ technology,
potential competitors, expected sells and clients, etc.).
- Will better understand business concepts related to financing, work teams, investment, subsidies, etc.
- Will learn how to interact with companies and their agents when executing collaborative research.
For more information and to register please visit: www.uab.es/fhep/
The registration is now open.