This workshop will give the opportunity to SMEs to define a customised learning path based on their specific needs and train their staff for free by joining the Open Pilot programme of the CYBERWISER.eu project. The Open Pilot programme allow SMEs to freely use the risk-centred, capacity building platform, combining a theoretical and practical approach to cybersecurity with innovative features including a cutting edge cyber range.
Content of the workshop
The workshop is a mix of motivational, panel and training sessions in which attendees will get the chance to know the key elements of the CYBERWISER.eu online platform through a live demo, define with the CYBERWISER.eu experts their own customisable training pathway to specifically fit their needs and actually test the platform through an interactive session involving a simple exercise in a simulated environment.
The workshop will also introduce attendees to complementary tools and services to support the cybersecurity needs of SMEs coming from other European R&I initatives.
Who should attend?
The workshop is for organisations, especially but not limited to SMEs, seeking a qualified entry point to cybersecurity training and advisory services.
Given that cybersecurity is not just an IT issue, the workshop will cater for both IT specialists and a wider audience including employees from all departments and at all levels of seniority.
What's in it for me?
If you're looking for guidance or a complete cybersecurity solution for your organisation, seize the opportunity to get in front of Europe's leading cybersecurity experts!
By participating you can:
- Reserve your free pilot and use the platform to train your staff for free
- Discuss the specific needs of your cybersecurity training pilot with the CYBERWISER.eu Team
- Test the platform, by actively participating in a live session
- Strengthen your network with cybersecurity experts from all over Europe.
- Present your organisation to the workshop attendees in a dedicated session
- Get to know complementary cybersecurity tools and services coming from research and innovation initiatives such as CONCORDIA, CyberSec4Europe, ECHO, SPARTA, Cyberwatching.eu and SMESEC.
The bottom line
- Jumpstart your own Pilot with CYBERWISER.eu: Gain hands-on experience on the platform and outline the specs of your pilot with our team of experts.
- Get to know complementary cybersecurity tools and services: Practical tools and services as well as opportunities for synergies with initiatives such as CONCORDIA, CyberSec4Europe, ECHO, SPARTA, Cyberwatching.eu and SMESEC.
10:30-11:00 Registration and Networking Welcome coffee
11:00-11:10 Introduction and today's takeaways for you
11:10-11:20 Filling cybersecurity skills gap: Why training matters for your business
11:20-12:00 European Cybersecurity services and solutions: opportunities for SMEs (Panel session)
Competence pilot projects (CONCORDIA -Cybersec4Europe - ECHO - SPARTA)
12:00-12:30 One-minute pitches from our Pilot Owners - Who you are and your expectations
12:30-13:00 CYBERWISER.eu: The main elements of the Platform - Workspace, Learning Path, Advanced Tools and Cyber Range
13:00-14:30 Working lunch and interactive session on the Platform
14:30-14:40 Building the cybersecurity workforce of tomorrow - Implement your own Open Pilot with CYBERWISER.eu
14:40-15:40 Networking & 1-on-1 hands-on breakout sessions customising your pilot on CYBERWISER.eu
15:40-16:00 Wrap-up and conclusion
Check the full agenda here: https://cyberwiser.eu/events/2nd-cyberwisereu-open-pilots-workshop
cybersecurity, cybersecurity training, cybersecurity skills, cyber skills, capacity building