* WHY Europa Media’s course?
- Europa Media’s trainers are actual project managers, coordinators and financial administrators of our 23 successful H2020 projects (since 2014) – giving you advice based on their everyday experience.
- Europa Media is always the first to provide clear and understandable explanations and answers through practical examples and workshops during which you can practice what we preach.
- Europa Media is Europe’s leading provider of practical training courses in developing and implementing EU R&I projects.
* WHAT: This 4-day intensive course will help you develop more competitive proposals under Horizon 2020 calls, get ready for Horizon Europe and effectively manage your R&I projects.
The European Funding Academy provides a complete insight to the EU research and innovation programmes of 2014-2020 and 2021-2027 (there are other funding sources besides H2020) and draws on the lessons learned from:
- The 2014-2019 calls of H2020;
- Horizon Europe related debates, gossips and final documents;
- Dozens of our winning and lost proposals with around 25-30% success rate; and
- Our recently funded H2020 projects, including the reports submitted.
* HOW: Lectures and workshops on Proposal Development and Project Management
Experience Europa Media’s famous “learning-by-doing” approach – presentations in the morning, then practise your newly-gained knowledge during the workshops specifically designed for the particular topics:
Develop a project proposal in response to a work programme topic (“call”).
Getting started: After going through a simple exercise, you will be encouraged to pursue a new way of thinking - a method to ensure that you get started in the right way. You will then further develop your proposal concept step-by-step: defining sound objectives, designing an effective work plan with work packages, creating a Gantt chart and PERT diagram, defining an ideal consortium, and putting together a realistic budget.
**Impact and Exploitation workshop: You will draft the Expected Impact section and identify the best scenario for exploitation and IP strategy.
**Dissemination and Communication workshop: Participants will define the relevant target groups and the most appropriate dissemination and communication tools, channels and strategies for disseminating and communicating the results of the project with a view to maximizing its impact.
**Technical and Financial Project Management
Effectively implement your projects and ensure sound financial management
After successfully submitting their proposals, the participants will understand how to get a Horizon 2020 project started on the right foot, receive practical tips to ensure effective technical implementation of the project, and go into the issues of financial management and reporting. During practical workshops, you will discuss real-life case scenarios related to project coordination, working with partners, dissemination, project’s amendments and you will go through specific exercises to simulate budget planning, budget monitoring and financial reporting in an H2020 project.
During this training course, you will learn how to tackle budget transfers and reallocations, controlling overspending, managing underspending and conducting reporting. You will also prepare a financial statement for a virtual H2020 project based on specific project documentation with salary slips, invoices, receipts, timesheets and other proof of costs.
More information and registration: https://europamediatrainings.com/training-course/349/european-funding-academy
* WHY Europa Media’s course?