This course is aimed at equipping individuals in organisations of all types and sizes, who have the responsibility for developing project proposals with the relevant skills and know-how to produce engaging, high quality, successful bids. It is relevant to people working in all sectors and to all kinds of proposals irrespective of funding stream, but with a special focus on R&D / innovation-style proposals for Horizon Europe and especially proposals for the funding streams:
1. Global Challenges & Industrial Competitiveness, and
2. Innovative Europe
which concentrate 68% of the Research and Innovation funds for the 2021-2027 programming period.
This is an “applied”/interactive course which concentrates on the most important elements project evaluators look for and systematically works to produce mastery of those elements, namely:
1. How to ensure the best fit between your proposal and the funding stream targets and requirements, especially in view of important policy focus shifts in Horizon Europe,
2. How to document need, expected results and impacts, especially in view of the new Key Impact Pathways and the indicator requirements of Horizon Europe,
3. How to develop a sound “business plan”, especially in view of the new requirement of Horizon Europe for an exploitation plan at proposal stage.
It includes tips, guidelines and practice sessions for all of the above and more: the development of a convincing justification, the construction of a sound framework of project assets (including partnership development), the effective planning and control of the project, the proper structure and writing style of the proposal, as well as how to review and improve it.
The course encourages an interactive approach and uses a series of in-class exercises (either personal or in teams) and workshop activities. There are no specific Q&A sessions as discussion is encouraged everywhere during the course.
As a result of completing this course, participants will be better equipped to produce a winning proposal by:
1. Understanding the focus of EU policy in the 2021-2027 programming period;
2. Understanding the main elements and requirements of the Horizon Europe programme, its differences and similarities with Horizon 2020;
3. Learning how to recognize the right funding stream for your project idea and/or how to adapt a project idea to Call requirements;
4. Learning how to locate and focus on the key requirements of a Call and how to link them to the key elements of a well-constructed proposal;
5. Mastering best-practices in the field of proposal development;
6. Practicing useful project management skills;
7. Networking with colleagues from all across Europe, sharing experiences and exchanging know-how.
Strictly limited seats per course ensure a much more focused learning experience and a customised programme. A pre-training survey – designed to tailor the course to individual needs/requirements – will have to be completed by each participant.
More information here --> https://www.europeanacademy.com/proposal-writing-for-research-and-innovation-projects/?utm_source=Cordis&utm_medium=Events%20Post%201%2F3%2F2021&utm_campaign=proposal%20writing%20for%20research%20and%20innovation%20projects
Horizon2020, H2020, HorizonEU, HorizonEurope, FP7, EC, EU Project, EC Grant, EU Fund, MSCA, Techniques for Project Design, Innovative Training Networks, European Training Networks, Audit, Auditing Activities, Finance, Project Cost, Project Management, Ecalyation, Workshop, Webinar, Certification, Training Course, Practice, Research, Innovation, Model Grant Agreement, Project Financial Statement, Project Audit, Eligible Costs, Direct Costs, CFS, COM, COMAV, Audit Report