Collaborative research and development
A one-day conference on "Collaborative research and development" will take place in London on 11 July 1996. It is organized by ESC International.
The conference will focus on intellectual property and competition law issues. In particular, the following issues will be discussed:
- UK government policy on aided collaborative research technology transfer and management of intellectual property;
- EU policies on collaborative research and development contracts;
- Collaborative research projects: A university perspective;
- Collaborative research projects: Issues for industry;
- The new technology transfer block exemption: Objectives and likely effect;
- Contractual issues: Terms and structure of the contract;
- Competition issues: Making the terms legally effective;
- Managing patents and other intellectual property rights.
A European Commission representative from DG XII (Science, Research and Development) will present EU policies on collaborative research.
For further information, please contact:
ESC International Ltd
565 Fulham Road
London SW6 1ES
Tel. +44-171-3869322; Fax +44-171-3818914