IMVITER is a collaborative research project co-funded by the European Union under the 7th FP, dedicated to promote the implementation of Virtual Testing in safety regulations
In the final event the following main project outcomes will be presented:
- Selection of regulatory acts in which VT could be implemented in short-term
- Different approaches identified for a practical implementation of VT
- Detailed flowcharts to be followed in each different approach, which could serve as a guideline for type approval stakeholders
- Methodology for the assessment of simulation models predictability
- Cost benefit analysis of VT implementation, short and long term scenarios
- VT opportunities in new and future technologies
The target audience for this event are:
- Professionals related to the motor vehicles type approval activities, namely, approval authorities, technical services and professionals involved in the development and/or regulatory assessment of components, parts, subsystems and vehicles.
- Experts in simulation in the automotive field, code vendors and code developers.
Registration is now open here(www.imviter.com/finalevent/index.html) where you also can find a detailed programme and more practical information.
Virtual Testing in safety regulations