The proposed CSA shall liaise with the SNS RIA and IA actions under Streams A to D and the JU Office to exploit synergies for:
- Stakeholder management towards R&I orientation and SNS cross-project coordination and cooperation (implementation of the cross-project cooperation contractual clause);
- Europe wide cartography of relevant Smart Network initiatives and identification of strategic cooperation opportunities, in particular with initiatives at Member State level
- Design upgrades and perform maintenance on the European SNS web site and program infrastructure (web sites, mail systems, repositories, etc.).
- Working group management and organisation for issues of common interest, supporting a common EU 6G vision and its technological realisation.
- Monitor and communicate with related European member state initiatives.
- Monitor and communicate with peer JU Partnerships (e.g. HPC, KDT, AI, Data and Robotics, Photonics Europe, CCAM).
- Organization, management and support of Impact Assessment and Facilitation Actions (IAFA) as described in the SNS Partnership Proposal.