Directed toward Research objective 2.2.1/17 Optimising railway network development.
The main objectives are to:
1. Provide a methodology for upgrading infrastructure to optimise performance tilting trains with special attention to mixed traffic.
2. Identify the conditions for which some passenger experience motion nausea and search for conditions which maximise performance and avoid nausea.
3. Produce a verified simulation tool eliminating the need for full scale tests.
4. Define economical designs of track/coach for performance and comfort levels.
5. Reduce the introduction time needed for new rolling stock for all track types.
6. Maximise performance of a tilting train for a given configuration of track and coach design.
Topic(s)Data not available
Call for proposal
Third Call - GR
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeData not available
Las Rozas - Madrid