Highly efficient use of solid or low quality fuels by using advanced high efficiency gas turbines in IGCC power plants.
- Reduction of CO2 and pollutant emissions (NOx, CO, heavy metal, etc...) compared to conventional power plants firing solid fuels.
- Improvement of competitiveness of gas turbine manufacturers in new market sectors.
- Electricity generation emphasising sustainable environmental protection.
- Securing and expanding employment in power plant industry, particularly in Europe, through progress in technology.
- Improving export opportunities in Europe by advanced gas turbine technology.
Call for proposal
Fifth Energie C
See other projects for this call