The main objectives of CFF OPET are:
- to promote the use of own Fossil Fuel resources
- to use these Fossil Fuels in a more Efficient and Environmental friendly way; encouragement of up take of clear solid fuel technologies in their target markets;
- stimulation of focused and industry-led RTD in the solid fuels sector;
- maintenance of the EU's competitive advantage in advanced Clean coal technologies;
- enhanced information flow between the European solid fuels sector and the European Commission and solid fuel market operators in Europe and CEE.
By establishing a consortium of pan-European organisations to form the proposed CFF OPET, all barriers preventing effective pan-European communication in solid fuels will be overcome.
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call