The monitoring of machines and processes for predictive maintenance and control is crucial for sustainable and competitive industry in Europe. Distributed, autonomous monitoring is fundamental to the penetration of e-maintenance to the cutting edge of high capital and highly productive plant. DYNAMITE will create an infrastructure for mobile monitoring technology and create new devices, which will make major advances in capability for decision systems incorporating sensors and algorithms. The key features include wireless telemetry, intelligent local history in smart tags, and on-line instrumentation.
Fields of science
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringelectronic engineeringsensors
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringinformation engineeringtelecommunicationsradio technology
- humanitieshistory and archaeologyhistory
- engineering and technologymechanical engineeringtribologylubrication
- FP6-NMP - Nanotechnologies and nanosciences, knowledge-based multifunctional materials and new production processes and devices: thematic priority 3 under the 'Focusing and integrating community research' of the 'Integrating and strengthening the European Research Area' specific programme 2002-2006.
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeIP - Integrated Project
SR1 3SD Sunderland
Stanley, Co Durham