The increasing demands for sustainability have created new challenges and emerging opportunities for society and for business. To be successful manufacturers must be pro-active and creative in thinking about the opportunities that the sustainable economy will present to develop new products and markets and optimize their value networks according to the new sustainability criteria.
The overall goal of SustainValue is to develop industrial models, solutions and performance standards for new sustainable and more performing production and service networks. The project will develop governance and business models, a new methodology to support sustainable life cycle decisions and sustainability assurance performance standards for complex business processes in integrated production and service networks. SustainValue results aim
1) to enhance governance and business models that enable active integration of dynamic and complex production systems towards cooperative and sustainable value adding business networks, 2) to simplify the adoption of sustainable approaches, business models and solutions providing sustainability and performance KPIs together with guidelines of implementation,
3) to deliver a new methodology that supports sustainable, competitive and customer oriented life cycle decisions on products and services in complex production systems, 4) to support compliance verification processes for continuous improvement by developing sustainability assurance performance standards for complex business processes in integrated production and service networks.
Field of science
- /social sciences/other social sciences/social sciences interdisciplinary/sustainable development
- /social sciences/economics and business/business and management/business model
- /social sciences/economics and business/economics/sustainable economy
- /social sciences/sociology/governance
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeCP-FP - Small or medium-scale focused research project