The aim of MANUNET II is to cooperate among regions and countries around Europe with fruitful calls in the field of Manufacturing, to ensure that MANUNET II suits perfectly in ERA and, finally, to propose a sustainable cooperation structure for a very long term frame.
In order to enhance this impact, the extension that will cover MANUNET II is going to be longer than MANUNET CA, having included more countries.
The specific objectives of MANUNET II are:
• To constitute a Consortium with a longer extension around Europe.
• To improve cooperation and coordination among MANUNET II and national and regional programmes.
• To improve cooperation and coordination among MANUNET II and the other initiatives at European level, such as the NMP calls, “The Factory of the Future” and the other manufacturing related ERA-NETs (MATERA, MNT-ERA.Net II…), in this last case opening the path for manufacturing activities integration.
• To propose effective solutions for an integrated and sustainable European manufacturing programme based on national and regional funds and able to effectively complement the other continental RTD support tools.
• To carry out 6 new calls for proposals with a high cooperation among regions/countries, more funding by countries/regions, higher R&D investment mobilized, appropriate dates and effective dissemination.
Field of science
- /social sciences/economics and business/economics/sustainable economy
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeCSA-CA - Coordination (or networking) actions