"This project will give support for organising and promoting the Transport Research Arena 2012 in Athens. It will reinforce the scientific excellence of the conference and cement its position as the main transport research event in Europe.
The fourth Transport Research Arena (TRA) will be organised in Athens, Greece, in April 2012 and is expected to be supported by five stakeholder organisations; :
• the Conference of European Directors for Roads (CEDR),
• the European Commission (EC),
• the European Road Transport Research Advisory Council (ERTRAC),
• the European Rail Research Advisory Council (ERRAC) and
• the European Technology Platform Waterborne (Waterborne TP).
The project is a coordinated commitment of partners from all of the relevant stakeholder organisations plus the 2012 and 2014 TRA organisers."
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call