The joint exchange program will involve research organizations from Germany, Spain and Australia and has the following objectives:
• Research and development in technologies that will help to create Long Endurance Multi-UAV applications in the future
o Research on control algorithms for the extension of the endurance applied to autonomous aerial robots or UAVs using wind energy.
o Research on control and estimation algorithms for all-weather UAV operation that includes estimation and planning techniques to avoid weather hazards and advance control techniques to overcome extreme weather conditions.
o Research on new fully distributed methods for real-time cooperation of entities involving fault adaptive reconfiguration of the trajectories for long endurance applications.
• Reinforce relations between the different research groups and exploit their synergies
• Disseminate joint work internationally: organize two international workshops and/or seminars related with multi-UAV technologies. One of them will be in Europe and the other in Australia in order to disseminate the results as much as possible.
• Knowledge transfer on long endurance multi-UAV applications.
Field of science
- /engineering and technology/environmental engineering/energy and fuels/renewable energy/windpower
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call