The project will focus its attention on Technology Transfer activities concentrated on Hydrogen technology. The Hydrogen is considered one of the elements that in the next future will play the most important role in the context of Energy and the need of te chnology transfer is very strong, in order to be able to implement the needed solutions and to be competitive in this growing market.
The project has the aim of supporting European SMEs in facing the H2 technology, and being able to satisfy the new request ed technical requirements. So far, big emphasis has been given to the improvements produced by H2 Technology in several fields, but little has been made in transferring technologies.
HY TETRA project intends to create a dedicated moment in which
- A Pool of Technology Providers on H2 technologies compose the Scientific Steering group, whose role is to support SMEs not only for technology applications, but also for driving them according to the technical and market trends .
- IRCs put in place a number of i nitiatives dedicated to catalyse the SMEs needs and the RTD Centres capabilities
- SMEs are supported on several levels, from the general ones (dedicated web pages) to the most personalised ones (meetings with technology owners) Results:
- Industrial sec tors on which dedicate major resources: at least 5
- Database of companies potentially interested in technology update: at least 1.000
- Database of visited companies: at least 125
- List of technical competences to be presented to companies, and fields of application: at least 20
- Number of workshops: 15 at least
- Brokerage event: 1
- Number of companies attending the Brokerage event: 80
- Pre-organised meetings: 745
- Number of negotiations: 130
- Number of TT Agreements: 16
- Number of TT Agreements/FT E = 2,27
Fields of science
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeSSA - Specific Support Action