EU Manufacturing - including industry and associated services, SMEs, research institutes, universities, public and private organisations - is strongly challenged by a turbulent geo-political and geo-economical environment requiring a leading action in Europe to react.
Leadership road-mapping activities and results aims at:
- enhancing the sectoral implementation of the Manfuture SRA;
- incorporating all related SRAs research manufacturing contents, identified through exchanges with relevant European and Manufuture National Technology Platforms;
- coordinating at high level with existing and emerging road-mapping activities, also funded at European level, national & regional levels;
- developing implementation plans for a Manufuture best practice and concept system
- activating a consultation process through two annual targeted roadmaps dissemination actions;
- timely delivering of roadmaps and other actions;
- ensuring proper coordination of all the activities with strategic, steering and technical layers and management functions supported by web infrastructure;
- independent scientific advising towards the global production research community.
- FP6-NMP - Nanotechnologies and nanosciences, knowledge-based multifunctional materials and new production processes and devices: thematic priority 3 under the 'Focusing and integrating community research' of the 'Integrating and strengthening the European Research Area' specific programme 2002-2006.
Convocatoria de propuestas
Consulte otros proyectos de esta convocatoria