The ASDAM Conference is being organized every second year since 1996 in Smolenice, Slovakia. During this period the Conference developed to one of the most famous and important semiconductor meetings at minimum in the Central European region. The Conference is organized alternately by the Institute of Electrical Engineering of Slovak Academy of Sciences and Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology of Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava. The Conference is devoted to the latest results of the research and development in the field of semiconductor nanodevices and microsystems. Its goal is to bring together leading experts from European Union Member States and from Associated Candidate Countries. In the Conference also the scientists from the New Independent States of the former Soviet Union take part. The proceedings of the ASDAM 96 Conference was published in re-known journal Solid-State Electronics. Proceedings of the following meeting were published by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc. - IEEE. Also the Conference ASDAM 04 will concentrate on the following topics: *Materials and nanotechnologies *Nanostructures and nanodevices *Modelling and characterization *Micro(nano)electromechanical systems. The Conference will be held from October 17th to October 21st 2004 in Smolenice Castle, Slovakia. Each Conference topic will be introduced by a leading European expert in the field. Besides invited talks there will be ten plenary and two poster sessions to illustrate the state-of-the-art and indicate future trends for every discussed topic.
Fields of science
- natural sciencesphysical scienceselectromagnetism and electronicselectrical conductivitysemiconductor
- natural sciencesphysical scienceselectromagnetism and electronicssemiconductor device
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringelectrical engineering
- engineering and technologynanotechnology
- FP6-NMP - Nanotechnologies and nanosciences, knowledge-based multifunctional materials and new production processes and devices: thematic priority 3 under the 'Focusing and integrating community research' of the 'Integrating and strengthening the European Research Area' specific programme 2002-2006.
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call