The RUSERA-EXE project is based on the achievements and results of the RUSERA Project (INCO-CT-2004-502262) which was successfully completed on the 30th of April 2004. The objective of RUSERA-EXE is to increase the quantity and quality of cooperation between Russian and EU researchers by creating long lasting researcher-to-researcher RTD partnerships.
The project will focus on the 5 most promising and advanced RUSERA FP6 Regional Information Nodes (RINs) (Tomsk, Krasnoyarsk, St.Petersburg, Uljanovsk, Ulan-Ude) who actually will cover the whole territory of the existing RUSERA Network with the assistance of other RUSERA RINs, and achieve its objective by
- Establishment of long lasting partnerships between researchers in Russian regions and EU Member States and development and fostering of these contacts via bilateral working visits of Russian and European researchers to Russian and EU host research organisations
- Specialized training workshops/seminars for RUSERA RINs, scientists and research managers
- Developing new methodology of RTD cooperation between Russia and EU implementation of the new methodology
- Creation of handbook for research managers
- Inclusion of more partners from Russian regions in projects submitted under FP7 by EU Member States coordinators
- Raising awareness in Russian regions about the opportunities of participation in FP7
- Promotion of the research potential of Russian regions among the EU Member States scientific community
- Improvement of advisory and practical s kills of Russian RINs FP multipliers
- Improvement of the skills of potential Russian coordinators to write a successful proposal and to manage it appropriately
- Stimulation of the EU scientific community to cooperate with Russian researchers in the regions
- Continuous advice to RUSERA RINs, scientists and research managers by AEER/TPU and FFG/EIP - Establishing of 12 EU-RU researcher-to-researcher long lasting contacts and RTD partnership.
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call