The specific aim is to create a network of the Regional Information Points for co-operation between EU and Russian regions. The project intends to extend the number of potential Russian participants, limited to Moscow and St. Petersburg, through creating better conditions for regional scientists' involvement in FP7 and other research schemes on all the thematic priorities, focusing on environmental protection.
This objective will be achieved by:
- The survey, which will reveal typical obstacles to building successful partnerships between European consortia and Russian regional researchers. There will be studied information and consultancy support expertise and number of selected FP5/6 and INTAS projects in order to highlight the problems of European and Russian cooperation. This activity will underlay and target the other project actions
- Set up of network of Regional Information Points which will map participation capabilities of Russian regions in FP7 and facilitate involvement of regional research community into European RTD consortia, complementing and reinforcing existing 10 Russian NCPs otherwise unable to operate effectively across vast Russian territory
- Development of multifunctional interactive information system for providing of S/T cooperation between Russian regions and EU
- Target training of Russian regional multipliers in the field of European research project management (in the FP7 context) will provide quality support of regional researchers and the widest spread of information on the existing cooperation opportunities offered by FP7 and EU programmes
- Creating a system of regular and sustainable information and facilitation support of potential regional participants in FP7.
Specific focus on the needs of regional researchers will be ensured by the participation in the project consortium of leading Russian regional information points, NCP and European organisation with vast experience in partnering and substantial networking capabilities.
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call