The EPE-PEMC Conference is the result of collaboration between scientists from Member States and Candidate Countries. The organisation of the conference is set up to suit 3 objectives:
- Give the participants state of the art knowledge in the field by inviting outstanding scientists from all parts of the world, mainly Europe, America and Asia to give keynote lectures.
- Allow scientists from Central European countries to make the necessary contacts to develop their research activities and join the European effort for excellence in the field
- Give the opportunity to young scientists to attend or present a paper in an international conference, giving theme chance to improve their research work by confronting it to international standards. Power Electronics and Motion Control are topics that are key issues for the future: Power Electronics is the enabling technology for key priorities of FP6: the future of electrical energy grid, storage of electrical energy and rational use of energy are part of the conference. Some topics of the conference are especially devoted energy savings in various industrial sectors. Motion control covers all aspects related to electrical drives, including the development of new innovative turbines for wind energy. Energy efficient drives are discussed as well. The results of these researches will allow further energy savings in the process industry. Besides discussing to-the-point topics, the conference has a special training character compared to other international conferences in the field. Keynotes speakers as well as invited sessions speaker are chosen not only for the state-of-the-art of their message but also for the didactical way of delivering the message.
Fields of science
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringelectrical engineeringelectric energy
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringelectronic engineeringcontrol systems
- humanitieshistory and archaeologyhistory
- engineering and technologyenvironmental engineeringenergy and fuelsrenewable energywind power
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call