Energy in Minds! aims at demonstrating that substantial reductions in fossil energy consumption and CO2-emissions can be achieved cost-efficiently within four years by implementing a coordinated set of RES, RUE and information measures. The four participating communities with 25.000 to 40.000 inhabitants each are amongst the most advanced in energy questions within their countries.
They will improve their energy - and CO2 - efficiency even further by:
- raising awareness and knowledge on energy questions, involving the local population, commerce and industries - significantly increasing the share of RES
- reducing energy consumption in buildings
- improving the efficiency of existing energy supply systems - testing and demonstrating new energy technologies
- integrating RES in existing energy infrastructure
- education, information and motivation.
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeIP - Integrated Project