"• With 7 years of experience, support (in time, efforts and funds) from Israel Ministry of Science and Technology, 36,500 visitors last year, one Guinness World Record, 14 venues all over Israel from Kiryat-Shmona in the very north to Eilat in the very south and a National TV, National Radio and major newspapers coverage our strong consortium is really committed to Researchers' Night success.
• In 2013 our Researchers' Night event will be even bigger while most of the partners will send researchers to meet the audience outside the campuses at local cafés of neighbor cities. This way we will increase the number of people enjoying the face to face meetings with researchers and will tighten the connection between the universities and the community for yearlong cooperation.
• All of the partners which will operate 2013 Researchers' Night event already have the experience and took part in previous Researchers' Nights events.
• Partners which will run the event in 2013 are ALL of the universities in Israel, two of the leading collages and 2 science museum which one of them is the National Museum of Science, Technology & Space which will also coordinate the project.
• The main theme for this year Researchers' Night event will be ""Space and us"" in conjunction with marking 10 years for the Columbia tragedy and the preservation of Ilan Ramon, the first Israeli astronaut, legacy of excellence and science.
• Management of 2013 will stay the same as in 2011 and 2012 successful events."
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeCSA-SA - Support actions
84100 Beer Sheva