Personalised Health, active ageing and independent living Helping Europeans manage their weight
In some EU countries, about two in three adults and one in three children are overweight. With DAPHNE, researchers and businesses join forces to help people manage their weight and increase physical exercise using emerging technologies and information systems.
The project will use a new generation of sensors to detect how much energy a person expends - including how much time they have been sitting still, walking, standing, doing housework, etc - and can monitor their overall fitness.
Field of science
- /social sciences/economics and business/business and management/business model
- /natural sciences/computer and information sciences/software
- /social sciences/economics and business
- /natural sciences/biological sciences/ecology/ecosystems
- /engineering and technology/electrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineering/information engineering/telecommunications/mobile phone
- /social sciences/sociology/governance/public services
- /natural sciences/computer and information sciences/data science/data processing
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeCP - Collaborative project (generic)
68012 Tel Aviv