AL-ES.Net will be a key initiative in supporting the commitment of the European Union to removing the barriers to free movement of knowledge within Europe, to strengthening cross-border mobility of researchers, students, scientists and academic staff and to provide researchers with better career structures.
There will be four main elements of AL-ES.Net: Jobs; Services; Rights and Euraxess Links
The primary objectives of this proposal are:
• to set-up the ALBANIAN EURAXESS Service Network, where a comprehensive up-to-date information and personalized assistance to mobility researchers coming to and going from Albania will be provided;
• to provide access to a complete range of information and support services for European and non-European researchers wishing to develop their career, this will help integration of Albanian Research Area into European Research Area
Taking under consideration the general objectives and the basic principles set by the EC, the project will implement the following activities in order to reach the objectives:
• Set up a well-structured Albanian mobility network with a geographical and sectorial balance involving universities, research institutions, companies and governmental agencies to connect and incorporate them into one system facilitating researchers ‘mobility.
• Develop quality assistance for researchers and their families, whether incoming or out going, comprehensive and up-to-date information and personalized assistance in all matters relating to their professional and daily lives in matters such as entry conditions (visa requirements, etc.), work permits, job opportunities, salaries and taxation, pension rights, health care, social security, accommodation, day care and schooling, language courses, general culture of the host country , intellectual property rights
• Provide training facilities to officials and administrators dealing with mobility, particularly within the strongest research institutions in order to ensure quality
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call