"Following previous eight years of successful implementation of European Researchers' Night in Israel we will have:
o Venues covering the whole country.
o Involvement of the academic community including Israel Ministry of Science, Technology and Space (MOST), all major research universities, leading collages and three science museums.
o Awareness campaign at national level managed and funded by the Israel Ministry of Science, Technology and Space.
o Groups of junior-high and high-school students (ages 12-18) will be invited by each partner to take part in each venue.
We are ready and proud to implement European Researchers' Night 2014 & 2015.
• All of the partners involved in the project have the experience of running successful European Researchers' Nights events.
• With the successive increase in number of visitors along the years and the reputation of the event we are expecting more than 50,000 visitors each year.
• Main theme for 2014 will be ""Water & Marine Sciences research"". Main theme for 2015 will be ""Brain Research"" which is very attractive subject to the special 10th anniversary event.
• Same management as in 2011, 2012, 2013 successful events.
• Proposal covers both 2014 & 2015 European Researchers' Night events.
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeCSA - Coordination and support action
84100 Beer Sheva