"The action “Establishing services enhancing the innovation management capacity of SME's in the Enterprise Europe Network"" represents an important breakthrough in delivering the EEN services. Until now the EEN consortia partners’ role was mainly catalyzing the SMEs innovation needs with the innovative product, services and processes provided by other companies or research centres, with the aim of fostering their internationalization.
Strengthening the target of internationalization, with the New Action, the EEN consortia partners will improve their action providing on site support to SMEs, and becoming a part of the companies for assessing their capacity in the innovation management issues. The SCRIPT consortium as a whole is able to provide the expected services:
Key Account Management
• Assess SME gaps and needs,
• Facilitate the identification and the initial coach-SME interaction to prepare coaching plan,
• Support companies in the project management and administration
Enhancing SME innovation management capacity
• Asses innovation management capacity based on performance,
• Action plan implementation.
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeCSA - Coordination and support action