Main objective of the action is improving the innovation management capacity of two SME target groups: (1) Beneficiaries of the SME Instrument by provision of the specialised Key Account Management services, and (2) SMEs with significant innovation activities and a high potential for internationalisation through the targeted Enhancing the innovation management services. The proposed action will implement 10 (ten) seven-day service packages during the pilot action in 2014.
Fields of science
- engineering and technologyenvironmental engineeringenergy and fuelsrenewable energy
- social scienceseconomics and businessbusiness and managementinnovation management
- social scienceseconomics and businessbusiness and managementbusiness models
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringelectrical engineering
- engineering and technologymaterials engineeringmetallurgy
- H2020-EU.2.3. - INDUSTRIAL LEADERSHIP - Innovation In SMEs Main Programme