The overall IB-Inno objective will be the establishment of feasibility and efficacy of an enhancing the innovation management capacity of SMEs service in the Balearic Islands region, that leads to a smart growth in the European Union by increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of investments in research, development and innovation and by contributing to a better and more efficient connection of stakeholders in the innovation fabric.
In order to realize this goal, the core objectives are broken down as follows:
• Improve the international commercial potential of SMEs
• Help SMEs to sustainable high growth through innovation
• Achieve tangible managerial transformation
IB-Inno will act as access point to the innovation and internationalization system in the Balearic Islands region, covered by IB-Services Enterprise Europe Network consortium.
Field of science
- /social sciences/economics and business/business and management/innovation management
- /social sciences/sociology/governance/public services
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call