• Agreed and signed Consortium Agreement
• Identification of key criteria required by consumers to enable informed choice when eating out (across key stages and countries). • A report encapsulating the secondary research and quantitative findings from the consumer survey to inform the industry database of WP3.
• Papers at international conferences and meetings • Workshops for the foodservice industry • Open access papers in academic, trade and professional journals • Final report
• Prototype validation and proof of concept.
• Interpret and evaluate consumer food choice through data mining and related measured/analytical approaches across countries (Denmark, France, Greece, UK), key stages and organisational settings (universities and workplaces).
• Synthesising and benchmarking the attributes of a successful human-smartphone/tablet interface in preparation for commercialisation
• Inventory of datasets and their application in the development of a smartphone/tablet interface • Provision of predictive capacity to foodservice operators (e.g. data analytics).
• Production of a flexible customisable and accessible interface (e.g. smartphone app and QR coding) for personalised food recommendation.
Searching for OpenAIRE data...
Author(s): Sarah Price, Heather Hartwell, Ann Hemingway, Chris Chapleo
Published in: Appetite, Issue 97, 2016, Page(s) 169-175, ISSN 0195-6663
Author(s): Sarah Price, Jeffery Bray, Lorraine Brown
Published in: International Journal of Workplace Health Management, Issue 10/4, 2017, Page(s) 318-331, ISSN 1753-8351
Author(s): Sarah Price, Giampaolo Viglia, Heather Hartwell, Ann Hemingway, Chris Chapleo, Katherine Appleton, Laure Saulais, Ioannis Mavridis, Frederico J.A. Perez-Cueto
Published in: Food Quality and Preference, 2016, ISSN 0950-3293