Deliverable due from month 6 until month 29
Animation Video (2-3 minutes, in 4 languages)
- Compiled in English, translated to Croatian, Serbian and Bulgarian and published in electronic format and in print in 4 languages (Bulgarian, Croatia, English, Serbian).
Status report on business development on BLTCs (incl. presentation at the International Conference)
Deliverable due from moth 16 until month 24 - 3 times consumer information days per country in the selected priority locations for new BLTCs. - Intended public reach: at least 200 visitors to each of the information days. - Expected output: Media articles; collection of consumer feed-back on the spot; summary of received consumer feed-back from each of the countries in the evaluation report.
Deliverable due from month 4 until month 24
Workshop on consumer information and awareness building (including summary on the website)
Training of trainers seminar (3 day seminar)
International Conference with summary on the website
Deliverable due from month 6 until month 30
- Country-specific brochures (4-8 pages each) in electronic format and in print in English, Bulgarian, Croatian and Serbian languages.
Media clippings of articles/interviews published in technical magazines and media
Model agreements with BLTCs for contracts with local providers and users of woody bioenergy products
Deliverable due from month 13 until month 24 9 one-day seminars, 3 per country
Publication online and in print in 4 languages: Bulgarian, Croatian, English, Serbian.
Consumer information brochure (in 5 languages: Bulgarian, Croatian, English, German, Serbian)
Study tour with joint international technology transfer workshop
- In electronic format and in print in 4 languages (Bulgarian, Croatian, English, Serbian)
Web platform for new BLTCs (in 4 languages)
- In elecronic format and in print in English, Bulgarian, Croatian, and Serbian languages.
Inventory of applicable quality standards for woody bioenergy products in chains in Bulgaria, Croatia and Serbia, compared to the EU
Status report on sustainability in forestry and along woody bioenergy supply chains in Bulgaria, Croatia and Serbia
Report including: - Rationale of selection. - Characteristics (geography, population, forestry, local economy etc.) of selected regions. - Local market potentials (supply and demand side). - Local stakeholder maps. - Summary of stakeholder opinion (pros and cons for the establishment of new local BLTCs collected during initial stakeholder consultation).
Checklist for the selection of priority regions/priority locations of new BLTCs in Bulgaria, Croatia and Serbia
- Documentation of good practice examples of BLTCs from European countries in a standardized format. - Summary of SWOT analyses performed on the basis of the current legal, regulatory, social, and economic situation for each of the presented good practice examples and for each of the countries Bulgaria, Croatia and Serbia.
Searching for OpenAIRE data...
Author(s): Julije Domac, Velimir Segon, North-West Croatia Regional Energy Agency
Published in: Technical Papers at the XIV WORLD FORESTRY CONGRESS, Durban, South Africa, 7-11 September 2015, 2015
Author(s): Saša Bardak and Karlo Rajić
Published in: Official monthly magazine of Hrvatske šume d.o.o., Issue January/February 2016, 2016, Page(s) Page 21, ISSN 1330-6480