Periodic Reporting for period 1 - THEMOTION (TheMotion: Revolution in Motion)
Reporting period: 2015-03-01 to 2015-08-31
• Provide a more detailed strategic overview of the European as well as the world market, the competitive environment and the main stakeholders.
• Provide in-depth and detailed market drivers, restraints and opportunities.
• Provide more detailed forecasts for the market.
• Provide an actionable set of recommendations for market entry and growth.
• Provide insight on (future) technology requirements determining the growth of the market.
• Assess the technical capacity of the system and related technologies.
• Provide a project implementation plan for Phases 2 and 3.
• Identification and definition of the future market for e-mobility technology (electric vehicles) in general, and for electric buses and medium- and heavy-duty trucks specifically.
• Development of a detailed market approach, in close cooperation with the main stakeholders. This includes further identification of the most promising countries to target for market entry.
• Benchmark study on e-Traction’s competitors.
• Providing further evidence supporting e-Traction’s superior technology.
• Assessment of the technical capacity of e-Traction’s system and related technologies.
• Further development of the operational capacity of e-Traction.
• Further establishing e-Traction’s status as a highly innovative, international leading company at the Dutch government.
• Development of the project implementation plan.