Periodic Reporting for period 1 - Remote Sanitation (Remote Sanitation – New sustainable sanitation solution for remote areas)
Reporting period: 2015-05-01 to 2015-10-31
• Completed a market investigation including relief organizations and Danish Army;
• Completed a competitor analysis - competing solutions generally lack the needed features of the segment or tend to be too expensive;
• Signed up Danish Red Cross for testing the solution;
• Applied technical refinements on the wastewater treatment;
• Found that Remote Sanitation is an Anticipated approach in comparison with prior art;
• Further development and enhancement of the business plan.
The concept and approach, as well as the impact was validated favourably through the feasibility study. We have concluded that the overall strategic vision should be expanded. Larger markets, mainly NGOs and relief organizations including refugees and internally displaced people, and military camps should be addressed. Moreover, secondary markets such as, mining and oil camps were considered important markets to be targeted in the future.
2018 - € 93,900/3;
2019 - €614,600/11;
2020 - €5,549,250/20;
2021 - €14,006,000/25;
2022 - €22,782,250/38.