The objective of the project is the development of a mobile robot platform able to perform autonomous protection of critical infrastructures. This task is repetitive and labour-intensive, so it fulfils the basic requirements for its automation. This product addresses a huge global market that is already expecting important growth due to the maturing sensor and ICT technologies, that create new markets and business opportunities.
Throughout the project, a detailed business plan will be elaborated. This business plan includes the following specific objectives: market study, strategy and implementation, SWOT analysis, revenue projections, manufacturing feasibility, user involvement, risk assessment, IP management, marketing plan (including distribution and sales channels) and study of the ability to increase profitability of the enterprise through ROBIN innovation.
Fields of science
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencessoftwareapplication software
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencessoftwaresoftware development
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringelectronic engineeringsensors
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringelectronic engineeringrobotics
- social scienceseconomics and businessbusiness and managementcommerce
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call