BlueMorph have developed a unique patented waterless sanitation system for steel vessels and large tanks used in the beverage production process (to be used by wineries, breweries, milk and juice producers,...). The system is based on a UV (UltraViolet) light capable of full sanitisation that fully replaces current chemical, water and steam methods. The system uses germicidal ultraviolet light to inactivate and kill microorganisms. By eliminating the use of water and chemicals BlueMorph is very environmentally friendly and low cost.
The innovation project intends to validate the product and business concept through a commercial pilot, and upscale the production supply chain within the EU to support industrial sized production.
Field of science
- /engineering and technology/environmental engineering/natural resource management/water management
- /engineering and technology/other engineering and technologies/food and beverages
- /social sciences/economics and business/economics/production economics
- /social sciences/other social sciences/social sciences interdisciplinary/sustainable development
- /social sciences/economics and business/business and management/commerce
- /agricultural sciences/agriculture, forestry, and fisheries/agriculture/horticulture/viticulture
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeSME-1 - SME instrument phase 1