The overall objective of our project is therefore to design, build and run an innovative end-to-end service for continuous and automatic GNSS deformation monitoring based on a new generation of low-cost GNSS receivers (Global Navigation Satellite System, including GPS and Galileo), prototypes of which are currently being developed by GReD and selected partners.
The objective of the feasibility study is the development of a business plan to confirm the potential market and benefits, identify application fields and to estimate the investments needed for designing, building and running an operative end-to-end monitoring service. The business plan will also consider intellectual property management, sales channels to reach the market and economic metrics for the service pricing and delivering.
The overall activities of the project are foreseen to be completed within 6 months.
Fields of science
- engineering and technologyenvironmental engineeringenergy and fuelsfossil energynatural gas
- engineering and technologycivil engineeringstructural engineeringstructural health monitoring
- natural sciencesearth and related environmental sciencesphysical geographynatural disasters
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringelectronic engineeringsensorssmart sensors
- social sciencessocial geographytransportnavigation systemssatellite navigation systemglobal navigation satellite system
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call