The following proposal addresses the topic “Specific activities in the context of innovation support (Horizon 2020)”, namely the in-depth services enhancing the innovation capacity of SMEs, i.e. “Key account management under the SME Instrument of Horizon 2020” and “Services to enhance the innovation management capacities of SMEs”.
Innovation is a key driver for the success of enterprises, a requirement for their competiveness and thus a precondition for exploiting international opportunities in the Single Market and beyond. Offering growth-oriented business and innovation support services to SMEs is therefore seen as the core task of the Europe Enterprise Network.
Although Innovation Management is crucial for SMEs, empiric data has proven that SMEs still show the inability to manage innovation processes efficiently and effectively as the second most important barrier to SME innovation .
EEN Bremen will offer the services
- Key account management under the SME Instrument of Horizon 2020 and
- Services to enhance the innovation management capacities of SMEs
as an integral part of the Enterprise Europe Networks services addressing the innovation needs of SME’s to establish an Innovation Management System (basis: technical specification CEN/TS 16555-1, published by the European Commission) in the respective enterprises.Beneficiaries of the services will be:
1. Beneficiaries of the SME Instrument
2. SMEs with significant innovation activities and a high potential for internationalisation
namely by offering the the provision of innovation and technology audits and technology transfer partnering services.
Field of science
- /social sciences/economics and business/business and management/innovation management
- /social sciences/sociology/governance/public services
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeH2020-EEN-SGA - Specific Grant Agreement Enterprise Europe Network (EEN)