Teknisolar is developing a series of efficient, cost-effective and totally innovative technology solutions to manufacture high quality and low cost solar panels that will contribute to decarbonise and make more efficient the European energy system in a sustainable way.
The panels we intend to produce are expected to give a strong contribution to:
1. Reaching the grid parity with fossil and nuclear energy sources in the large scale power generation
2. Reducing energy consumption and carbon footprint in the solar panels manufacturing technology
Teknisolar project’s ambition is now to demonstrate the ability to produce, in an industrial large scale plant, highly efficient panels using new generation solar cells, which can ensure higher efficiency for a life that is at least double, compared to that of inferior imported products. We intend then to build a fully automated PV manufacturing line, able to produce special PV panels with over 20% more efficiency at relatively low cost, offering the chance to easily achieve the grid parity.
Fields of science
- social scienceseconomics and businessbusiness and managementbusiness models
- social scienceseconomics and businesseconomicsproduction economicsproductivity
- engineering and technologyenvironmental engineeringenergy and fuelsnuclear energy
- engineering and technologymaterials engineering
- natural scienceschemical sciencesinorganic chemistrymetalloids
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call