Periodic Reporting for period 1 - CarbonOrO (CarbonOrO)
Reporting period: 2016-05-01 to 2016-09-30
CarbonOrO is looking to expand its business internationally. This SME instrument feasibility study helped CarbonOrO in exploring international markets for carbon capture and in defining an international business plan. Specific objectives in this H2020-SMEINT Phase 1 feasibility study were:
- Explore at least 5 promising business cases for the CarbonOrO technology.
- Evaluate the required specifications and characteristics of these applications with potential partners and/or clients.
- Elaborate on a detailed business plan.
- Explore at least 5 promising business cases for the CarbonOrO technology, namely (1) Carbon Capture and Storage (CCS), (2) the production of biomethane from biomass, (3) the production of high-quality CO2, and (4) production of oil and gas.
- Elaborate on market potential and partnerships.
- Elaboration of next actions resulting from internal business plan.