The objective of this proposal is to develop, manufacture and test non-structural landing gear parts for helicopter and aircrafts based on advance carbon fiber material system, the proposal introduce the methods, capabilities and resources of IAI and CirComp to fulfill the proposal requirements such as weight reduction, low cost production, and capability of the parts to sustain in harsh environmental, This proposal include activities of improving of the automated manufacture process, weight reduction by design optimization, assembly simplification and describe the certification process, innovation activities and common aims of IAI and CirComp are also introduce .
The proposal describes also the expected impact during those activities, project structure, implementation and communication activities in this project
Fields of science
- engineering and technologymaterials engineeringfibers
- engineering and technologymechanical engineeringmanufacturing engineeringsubtractive manufacturing
- engineering and technologymechanical engineeringvehicle engineeringaerospace engineeringaircraftrotorcraft
- engineering and technologymaterials engineeringcompositescarbon fibers
- engineering and technologyenvironmental engineeringenergy and fuels
Call for proposalSee other projects for this call
Funding SchemeCS2-IA - Innovation action
See on map
See on map
The organization defined itself as SME (small and medium-sized enterprise) at the time the Grant Agreement was signed.