The objective of intraView is to implement the professional expertise and skills to set up a high quality 2D and 3D predictive nanoparticle transport model in our company, which would result in a significant upgrade in terms of performance, growth, and versatility. The applied nanoparticle transport model would enable a new level of remediation planning, and truly unlock the potential of groundwater nanoremediation on global markets.
This objective shall be achieved by hiring a top-potential post-doc modelling hydrologist (PHD or equivalent ) from the EU job market, who will be able to implement such a high-end modelling approach and the required tools in our company. Very likely, a recruitment on the German job market alone cannot generate the desired/needed level of qualification to fulfil our proposal’s objective, so with intraView, a European dimension of our effort shall be achieved.
Fields of science
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencessoftware
- natural sciencesearth and related environmental sciencesphysical geographycartographygeographic information systems
- natural sciencesearth and related environmental scienceshydrologyhydrogeology
- engineering and technologynanotechnologynano-materials
- social scienceseconomics and businessbusiness and managementemployment
Call for proposalSee other projects for this call
Funding SchemeCSA - Coordination and support action
See on map