Sedentary posture at work is very common for office workers throughout the world. This creates a major health risk that may lead to organ damage, muscle degeneration, or back problems. SitSmart - a sensor-equipped seat cushion detects various physiological signals to break the cycle for customers interested in this self-assessment.
Fields of science
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencesdata science
- social scienceseconomics and businesseconomicsproduction economicsproductivity
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringelectronic engineeringsensors
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencesartificial intelligencemachine learningdeep learning
- medical and health scienceshealth sciencespublic healthoccupational health
Call for proposalSee other projects for this call