"cyberwatching,eu addresses the DS-05 call by defining and promoting a pragmatic approach to implement and maintain an EU Observatory to monitor R&I initiatives on cybersecurity & privacy, throughout EU & Associated Countries. These initiatives will be clustered, with a cluster tool, and themes identified, leading to an online catalogue of services for cybersecurity & privacy, showcasing market uptake and advancing EU sustainable competitiveness. A supply & demand marketplace of EU cybersecurity products & services, as well as the inclusion of an end-users’ club, ensures that perspectives of SMEs as well as other relevant stakeholders are properly taken account of. Ultimately, a cybersecurity & privacy ecosystem will be created, offering prime and guided access to the cyberwatching.eu catalogue of services & marketplace & ensuring feedback in terms of effectiveness & usability of research results.
The cyberwatching.eu consortium is domain-skilled & complementary. Trust-IT: Expert SME in communicating ICT innovation, developing cybersecurity tools & go-to-market strategies. The University of Oxford: Academic Centre of Excellence in CyberSecurity Research. ICT Legal: Legal expert in the field, Advisor Member & Scientific Director of the European Privacy Association (EPA). DigitalSMEAlliance: An association representing the interests of ICT SMEs in EU. CONCEPTIVITY: SME experts in fighting cyber-crime and cyber-terrorism. AEI Ciberseguridad: A CyberSecurity Innovation Cluster. AON: #1 rated risk services firm, insurance broker, experienced in cyber risk management. An influential External Advisory Group passionate about cybersecurity & privacy supports the consortia.
Main Outputs: Continuously updated observatory & R&I online catalogue, cluster tool, 4 concertation meetings, 4 annual workshops, 10 regional SME workshops, 10 webinars, 4 cluster reports, 2 white papers, 2 roadmaps, sustainability through cybersecurity & privacy marketplace."
Fields of science
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringinformation engineeringtelecommunicationsradio technologyradar
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencescomputer security
- natural sciencesbiological sciencesecologyecosystems
- social sciencessociologygovernancecrisis management
- H2020-EU.3.7.6. - Ensure privacy and freedom, including in the Internet and enhance the societal, legal and ethical understanding of all areas of security, risk and management
- H2020-EU.3.7.4. - Improve cyber security
- H2020-EU.3.7.8. - Support the Union's external security policies including through conflict prevention and peace-building
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeCSA - Coordination and support action