This proposal responds to the call of Clean Sky 2 JTI-CS2-2017-CFP06-AIR-02-50, Prototype Tooling for subcomponents manufacturing for fuselage. The aim of this Call for Proposal is to develop, design, manufacture and deliver to the Topic Manager facilities, all the prototype subcomponent manufacturing tooling required to manufacture fuselage panel representative of a regional aircraft demonstrator.
In particular, the final goal is the improvement of the current advanced technologies and methodologies with the aim to make them ready for the industrialization phase of a new regional aircraft fuselage.
The development of this tooling shall be innovative in order to implement the best performances in the following fields:
1. Low Cost Materials
3. Energy savings
4. Manufacturing processes simplification-Production time savings
Ensuring that each one of the single parts manufactured with the prototype tooling meets with the Aeronautical quality standards.
Proponents of the project have a wide knowledge of fabrication of composite materials and processes, and in addition, an awareness of the advantages and disadvantages that each choice may entail.
The know-how of the proponents will be fully shared with TM, in order to reach the agreed goals.
Fields of science
- engineering and technologymechanical engineeringmanufacturing engineering
- engineering and technologymaterials engineeringfibers
- engineering and technologymaterials engineeringcomposites
- engineering and technologymechanical engineeringvehicle engineeringaerospace engineeringaircraft
- natural sciencesmathematicspure mathematicsgeometry
Funding SchemeCS2-IA - Innovation action
See on map
The organization defined itself as SME (small and medium-sized enterprise) at the time the Grant Agreement was signed.