An inventory to boost prosimetra studies
A prosimetrum is a poetic composition, which exploits a combination of prose and verse. It was especially popular in early Renaissance Italian literature and was the third form of literary works in that period. However, only recently did it start to gain more attention among scholars. The EU-funded InProV project aims to create a detailed inventory of the written prosimetra in vulgar language in the early Renaissance. To create a useful tool for researchers from many disciplines, the inventory will be examined using many criteria: textual tradition, typology, metre and subject-matter. The on-line version will make access easy for possible updation.
Fields of science
- humanitieslanguages and literaturegeneral language studies
- humanitieslanguages and literaturelinguistics
- humanitieshistory and archaeologyhistorymedieval history
- humanitieshistory and archaeologyhistorymodern history
- humanitiesother humanitieslibrary sciencesknowledge organization
- humanitiesartsart history
- humanitieslanguages and literatureliterature studieshistory of literature
Call for proposalSee other projects for this call
Funding SchemeMSCA-IF-GF - Global Fellowships
See on map
Partner organisations contribute to the implementation of the action, but do not sign the Grant Agreement.
46556 Notre Dame
See on map