Today’s society has embarked on a non-negotiable path: global sustainability. Every day we want to be better. We research,
innovate, change what we do and how we do it. We seek to minimise our footprint in the environment. We want to be active,
clean and committed to an environment that is kindly sheltering us. And we do it every day incorporating new customs, new
gestures and different ways of being in life. At PackBenefit we always go one step further in what we do and succeed in
shaping them with the best eco-friendly packaging in the world.
Our containers are designed to transport food and must remain fresh and healthy throughout the supply chain, regardless of
their final use. At PackBenefit we have developed this aspect by offering a solution that guarantees the safety of the
materials, i.e. the absence of toxicity and the preservation of the organoleptic properties of the food.
Today a third of all food produced worldwide is wasted, approximately 1300 million tons. At PackBenefit we know that
resources are limited and should be used more responsibly, so we have developed comprehensive packaging solutions that
enable the reduction of food waste by ensuring conservation and safety in the production chain through greater integrity in
the supply chain and storage of them.
FRAMTID trays are natural. They offer the broadest range of working temperatures on the market, without migrating harmful
substances to the food or altering its organoleptic properties and the tray does not lose rigidity when heated. On the other
hand, they are the best solution among food packaging regarding ecological impact; FRAMTID is 100% compostable.
Fields of science
- engineering and technologyenvironmental engineeringwaste management
- engineering and technologyenvironmental biotechnologybioremediationcompost
- engineering and technologyother engineering and technologiesfood and beveragesfood safety
- engineering and technologyother engineering and technologiesfood and beveragesfood packaging
- engineering and technologyindustrial biotechnologybiomaterialsbioplastics
- social scienceseconomics and businessbusiness and managementcommerce
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call