Competition in the banking industry has intensified enormously in recent years, a trend that can be observed particularly in the fragmented European banking market.
Over the last several years, financial institutions have utilized Business Process Management / Robotic Process Automation solutions to improve workflow and standardize processes. Intelligent machines are driving technology development across all financial institutions. These solutions provide robust benefits when applied to disparate systems and databases but do not yet exploit the value trapped in UNSTRUCTURED DATA. True straight-through processing remains an elusive goal as much work still remains outside the BPM/RPA’s reach. The ability to transform unstructured data into structured data will have a hugely positive bottom line impact.
Fundamentia is a research-led artificial intelligence company. Our solution, SimplÿData is built on top of our AI core:
SimplÿData automatically identify any type of document and classify it accordingly to the taxonomy agreed with the client. Our success ratios in document identification and classification exceed 99%.
Then, SimplÿData extracts relevant data from any type of document. Our data extraction success ratios exceed 95%.
SimplÿData collaborates with our clients and their integrators, complementing the capabilities of the RPAs (Robotic Process Automation), facilitating End-to-End process automation
Fundamentia is therefore bridging the gap between unstructured data and RPAs. We have piloted our technology with some of the most respected banking names such as Banco Santander achieved accuracy rates >95%, drastically reducing total operational times towards improving the operational efficiency of banks.
Field of science
- /natural sciences/computer and information sciences/computer security/data protection
- /social sciences/sociology/industrial relations/automation
- /natural sciences/computer and information sciences/data science/natural language processing
- /engineering and technology/electrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineering/electronic engineering/robotics
- /natural sciences/computer and information sciences/artificial intelligence/machine learning
- /social sciences/economics and business/business and management/commerce
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call