Periodic Reporting for period 1 - ATTAVIK (A game-changer solution for affordable mobile and Internet communications in areas with poor coverage)
Reporting period: 2019-05-01 to 2019-08-31
Attavik aims to deliver connectivity in places underserved by traditional telecommunication technologies. Attavik will create mesh-clouds that can be attached to the internet and thus provide internet access.
The objectives of the present project to make Attavik a global leader connectivity world is:
• Define the product requirements
• Define a working plan
• Select adequate technologies
• Define a commercial program and identify regulatory requirements
• Build a business plan
The main results of this study are:
• Attavik technological parameters of service of Attavik are very competitive compared with other technological options.
• Attavik includes the functionality required to scale-up.
• We have defined 5 use cases that will be our commercialization objective for the next years: Rural HOMES EU, Farming HOLDINGS EU, Developing countries, Outdoor Activities and Cruise ship
• Our pricing scheme is simple and takes into account the particularities of the different markets and the different use cases.
• We have decided to address the market with a B2B model in most of the use cases.
• Attavik is viable under the assumptions we believe acceptable and will generate substantial value for shareholders.
• Attavik will have a significant contribution to the creation of jobs in our company.